Pursuing a B.S. in computer science with a concentration in software engineering.
Autodesk Inventor Certified User badge confirms students have developed the digital design skills needed to effectively use Autodesk Inventor software. Knowledge demonstrated includes creating, modifying, formatting, and sharing 2D sketches, creating parts, viewing, and animating assemblies, creating presentations and drawings, etc.
- C# with .NET Core
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Professional development tools such as the IntelliJ platform and its derivatives
- REST API design, implementation, and usage
- Full-stack web application development
- Native application development, including GUI toolkits such as Qt and WPF
- Linux system and server management & CLI
- NGINX web and proxy server configuration
- CAD with Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Fusion 360, OpenSCAD, and SolidWorks
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
- NLE video editing in Adobe Premiere and Kdenlive
- Desktop computer building and repair
- Arduino Microcontroller programming in C++
- FPGA circuit design in NI MultiSim
- Home automation including sprinklers, thermostats, and alarms
Wilson & Associates Tallahassee, FL
- Manage Linux virtual servers running WordPress on Apache with MySQL
- Digital content in Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and their open-source alternatives
Children of Ur Distributed
- Built and continue to manage the website, including integration with the game server
- Write game code in Dart, both client- and server-side, as well as web applications in Python/Flask
- Handle customer support through email and social media
- Use the Git version control system, GitLab + CI, and Slack to collaborate with other developers
- Manage bug reports and feature requests with GitHub issues
Python Developer & IoT Integrator
Home Assistant Distributed
- Wrote components to integrate with the DoorBird video doorbell and Rachio smart irrigation system in Python 3
- Documented these components for end use
Round Rock ISD
Round Rock, TX
Demonstrated 3D printing to elementary, middle, and high school students at the annual engineering conference.
Managed the database of team and swimmer information and ran the computerized timing system.
Round Rock, TX
Promoted animal adoption for local rescue groups.